2 August 1986
COMMERCIAL ITEM DESCRIPTION
TEST SET, ELECTRONIC CIRCUIT-COMPONENT
The General Services Administration has authorized the use of this commercial item description.
This commercial item description covers an electronic circuit component test set designed to test unpowered circuits and devices in maintenance support of medical equipment by detecting open circuits, short circuits, leakage and bonding problems, and unusual failure modes.
The electronic circuit-component test set shall be comprised of the minimum following characteristics.
1. Unit shall operate on a selectable 120 or 230 Volts AC at a frequency of 50-60 Hertz, single phase. The selectable voltage switch shall be accessible with minimum effort by the operator.
2. Unit shall test resistance circuits/components for short and/or open circuits.
3. Unit shall test capacitors for short and/or open circuits and capacitor leakage. Shall test capacitors at a range from 1 picofarad to 25 microfarads (1 X 10-9 to 2.5 X 10-5 farads).
4. Unit shall test semi-conductor devices to include zenec diodes, bipolar junction transistors, triacs and optoelectronic devices for leakage, shorts and open bonding.
5. Unit shall test integrated circuits for component failure.
6. Unit shall have at least (3) selectable impedance ranges with automatic range scanning capabilities.
7. Unit shall have at least (3) selectable frequency ranges.
DISTRIBUTION STATEMENT A. Approved for public release; distribution is unlimited.
For Parts Inquires submit RFQ to Parts Hangar, Inc.
© Copyright 2015 Integrated Publishing, Inc.
A Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business