1 OCT 1986
COMMERCIAL ITEM DESCRIPTION
The General Services Administration has authorized the use of this commercial item description
Scope. Application is AN/EPS 85.
MIL-T-28800 – Test Equipment for use with Electrical and Electronic Equipment, General Specification for.
1. Frequency range. 330 – 1010 MHZ.
2. Center frequency range. 375 – 1000 MHZ.
a. Sweep and modulation (MOD) sweep.
(a.) Attenuator Out 14 VRMS (4 watts)
(b.) Attenuator In 10 VRMS (2 watts)
b. CW and MOD CW.
(a.) Attenuator Out 10 VRMS (2 watts)
(b.) Attenuator In 7 VRMS (1 watt)
4. Impedance. 50 OHMS.
± 0.4 DB over maximum sweep width.
± 0.5 DB over full frequency range.
6. Attenuator (Turret ( ) 3-62DB in ( ) DB steps includes a ( ) DB ( ) coaxial switch assembly).
7. Display linearity. ( ) nominal
8. Sweep rate. Line frequency 50/60HZ
9. Zero baseline. Oscillator off during retrace.
10. Scope horizontal output = 14V peak-to-peak.
11. Source VSWR. 1.2.1
DISTRIBUTION STATEMENT A. Approved for public release; distribution is unlimited.
For Parts Inquires submit RFQ to Parts Hangar, Inc.
© Copyright 2015 Integrated Publishing, Inc.
A Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business